- Current FOID* card is REQUIRED to rent time on the range, rent guns, and purchase ammunition. (*IL Residents only, bordering state Residents can shoot at the range with a valid Driver's License)
- Always treat all guns as if they are loaded.
- Always wear eye and ear protection while inside the shooting range.
- Firearms are loaded ONLY when at the firing line.
- Always point the muzzle of the weapon in a safe direction (down range).
- No rapid fire.
- Always ask if you have questions.
- PISTOL and RIMFIRE ammo only allowed. (Maximum pistol load allowed is .44mag)
- NO SHOTGUN ammo, including .410 loads for revolvers.
- NO CENTERFIRE RIFLE ammo allowed.
- NO .22 TCM allowed.
- NO 5.7x28FN allowed.
- $16.00 per hour for the primary shooter on the lane. 21 Years or Older.*
- $10.00 for 2nd Shooter on the same lane.
*Note: $10.00 for Seniors, Military Personnel, and Law Enforcement. Please show appropriate credentials.
Range Pass Program
Save Money, Buy a Range Pass!
$125.00 for 10 range session
$90.00 for Seniors, and Law Enforcement.
As of March 16th, 2015, Firearm Owners ID (FOID*) Cards must be applied for on-line at the Illinois State Police Firearms Services Bureau website. https://www.ispfsb.com/ (*IL Residents only)
Gift Certificates are available. Inquire within.